What if you do not see any payment plan options?
There can be multiple reasons:
- Your company reached the maximum outstanding credit
- Your customer has another active credit which needs be repaid first
- Your credit score is negative
- We are missing some of your details
The best way to finding the correct answer to this questions is contacting support.
What if your customer can't pay on time?
When your customer does not pay on time the following actions are taken:
- There is a seven day grace period per instalment payment.
- During these seven days we send frequent reminders.
- After seven days we charge a late fee and inform you as a supplier through the dashboard.
- After ninety days you are officially at default and we will hand over your account to debt collection and you will be listed as such. An additional late fee is charged to cover the recovery cost.
- When to many of your customers default, you won't be able to provide products on credit anymore to any of your customers.
See 'Terms & Conditions' for more information.
If through some unforeseen event outside of the sphere of influence of your customer they are not able to pay, we suggest they inform your family, friends or saving group, so they can step up for them and repay on their behalf. They can pay into their Sevi account by the same details as provided in the Top-up section of their app.
How does a customer qualify for payment in installments?
Whether a customer qualifies for payment in installments is decided by you as a supplier. You can use different criteria such as:
- Trusted relationship
- Buying and payment history of your customer
- Being part of a group
- Size of the loan group (e.g. some set a minimum of 10 members)
I don't get a verification SMS
Please check if you entered the phone number correctly and try again. Click the
Resend OTP button to send a new code. Check if your customer has not blocked SMS from Sevi or its SMS provider AfricasTalking. If you still don’t receive an SMS please contact the Sevi support.
I forgot my PIN
Please contact the Sevi helpdesk to restore your PIN. Contact Sevi support. We will require a copy of your ID, to provide you with a new PIN. You can contact us through phone or WhatsApp.
My device is not supported
The Sevi app is currently available for Android vs. 5 and higher. The app will soon become availble for iPhone and Windows as well. If you do not have a smart phone you can still join through your agent. Please contact your agent and he/she is able to perform all actions on your behalf.
What does the order status mean?
Orders can have different statusses. This is what they mean.
- Pending order: the order is created, but not paid for.
- Purchased order: a payment plan has been selected and the deposit has been paid.
- Delivered order: the order has been delivered. This status triggers the start of the payment plan and the upfront payment to the Seller.