There can be multiple reasons:
- Your seller reached his maximum outstanding credit
- You have an other active credit
- Your credit score is negative
- We are missing some of your details.
The best way to finding the correct answer to this questions is contacting Sevi support.
When you do not pay on time the following actions are taken:
- There is a seven day grace period per instalment payment.
- During these seven days we send frequent reminders.
- After seven days we charge a late fee and inform your supplier, who will follow up with you. we will hand over your account to debt collection.
- After ninety days you are officially at default and we will hand over your account to debt collection and you will be listed as such. An additional late fee is charged to cover the recovery cost.
See 'Terms & Conditions' for more information.
If through some unforeseen event outside of your sphere of influence you are not able to repay, we suggest you inform your family, friends or saving group, so they can step up for you and repay on your behalf. They can pay into your Sevi account by the same details as provided in the Top-up section of your app.
Whether you qualifies for payment in installments is decided by your supplier. Suppliers use different criteria such as:
- Trust Score (e.g. the max amount is determined by the Trust Score )
- Being part of a group
- Size of the loan group (e.g. some set a minimum of 10 members)
- CRB rating (e.g. some require no members have a negative CRB rating)
Please check if you entered your phone number correctly and try again. Click the
Resend OTP button to receive a new code. Check if you have not blocked SMS from Sevi or its SMS provider AfricasTalking. If you still don’t receive an SMS please contact the Sevi support.
Please contact the Sevi helpdesk to restore your PIN. Contact Sevi support.
The Sevi app is currently available for Android vs. 5 and higher. The app will soon become availble for iPhone and Windows as well. If you do not have a smart phone you can still join through your agent. Please contact your agent and he/she is able to perform all actions on your behalf.